At Grace Episcopal Alexandria, you too can be part of a faith community where:
- The rector lies under oath.
- It’s okay to urge others to commit suicide.
- The church sues members.
- Lying and bullying are okay.
- Details of confidential giving are posted on social media.
- Child molesters are welcome, with no restrictions.
- It’s okay to engage in shunning.
- A dying woman is dragged into court.
- Funds are deliberately misused at the rector’s direction.
- Vestry members like Kelly Gable engage in defamation.
- The bishop, clergy and vestry approve of these things.
So check out Grace Episcopal. As Leslie Steffensen says, you will be welcomed with open arms!