By accessing this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You may not access this site unless you agree to these terms and conditions.
- You warrant and represent that you have read and understand these terms and conditions.
- You warrant and represent that you are not Bob Malm, Lindsey Malm Anders, or a member of their families, including their adult children.
- You warrant and represent that you are not acting, directly or indirectly, on behalf of Bob Malm, Lindsey Malm Anders, or any member of their families, including their adult children.
- You agree that no content, including screen caps, may be shared with any of the above parties, directly or indirectly.
- You also warrant, represent, and agree that you are not using any technology to attempt to circumvent security on this website, including features designed to protect against unauthorized access.
- You agree and acknowledge that you may not access this blog if you believe that writing about abusive conduct in a church is not protected by the First Amendment, or you believe that writing about abuse in a church constitutes harassment of those persons/organizations referenced.
- You waive any right to assert that anything on this blog is defamatory, threatening, or illegal.
- You warrant and represent that you understand that this website is not an official publication of Grace Episcopal Church or the Episcopal Diocese of Virginia and is neither sponsored nor endorsed by either organization.
- You warrant and represent that you understand that this blog is private property and is not available to all members of the public, but only to those who accept the terms and conditions as herein set forth, and as may be updated from time to time.
- You waive any applicable statute of limitations or defects in service should the owner of this site, or anyone assigned rights by the owner of this site, sue to enforce these terms and conditions.
- You waive in perpetuity the right to bring any legal claim, criminal or civil, against the owner of this site based on the content in this site.
- You agree that jurisdiction to enforce these terms and conditions shall be in the Fairfax VA General District Court, or any such court as the publisher of this site or its authors may in their sole and absolute discretion select.
- You waive any objections or affirmative defenses to enforcement of these terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, venue, jurisdiction, any applicable statute of limitations, and any non-enforcement of these terms and conditions.
Violation of these these terms and conditions is a violation of Virginia Code § 18.2-152.4 et seq and may result in civil and criminal penalties. You agree to pay all attorney, court and legal fees necessary to enforce these terms and conditions.