Grace Episcopal Alexandria, toxic church
- Calling members “domestic terrorists”
- Trying to drag a dying woman into court
- Suing members
- Deliberately misusing funds
- Breaching pastoral confidentiality
- Disclosing confidential giving
- Clergy calling members “sick, twisted, dysfunctional”
- Welcoming an alleged child molester
- Naming part of building after perjuring priest Bob Malm
How Does This Square With Forcing Mike Out of The Church?
In his most recent sermon posted to the church website, perjuring priest Bob Malm bloviates on about caring for those who feel cast out. So how does that square with Bob Malm forcing Mike out out of the church?
Here is the relevant part of Bob’s sermon:
And here is Bob’s email, in which, in true passive-aggressive Bob Malm fashion, Bob announces that Mike needs to find a new church:
And here is a photo of Mike being received into the church 16 months earlier, along with our friends Tony and Diane. All three have left the church, along with me and the rest of my family.
So, I have this to say about Bob Malm’s sermon: Total BS. Absolute hypocrisy.